Oct 27, 2020

Amy Coney Barrett appointed to the Supreme Court of the United States.

 

perhaps the most important words for Americans spoken during the Trump administration:

"I, Amy Coney Barrett, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

...with Amy Coney Barrett in place, I trust SCOTUS will review and overturn any and all of the legislation that is unconstitutional... and there is no shortage of unconstitutional legislation in place right now. 

... as long as the Supreme Court in not packed or stacked with liberal justices.

you may want to review my prior post: 

that's my opinion... what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment